Natomas Unified School District believes that preparing students to be college and career ready means more than just graduating high school. Every student should graduate from high school with as many options as possible. Explore this website to learn what you need to do as a student or parent, or to learn more about what we are doing in Natomas Unified to prepare our students for college and career.
Career Technical Education Pathways
Natomas Unified School District offers many Career Technical Education pathways for students.
Broadcast Media – Inderkum High School
Building and Construction Trades – Available to all Natomas Unified School District students
Digital Media – Natomas High School
Engineering – Natomas High School
Health – Natomas High School
Hospitality – Discovery High School
Public Safety – Inderkum High School
Transportation – Natomas High School
Business and Entrepreneurship – Leroy Greene Academy
Visual Arts and Technology – Leroy Greene Academy
Music Production – Natomas High School
- ACT, Inc. is the leading US college admissions test measuring what you learn in high school to determine your academic readiness for college.
- College Board helps more than seven million students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success.
- College Majors 101 allows students to find the perfect fit and review over 150+ majors.
- College Navigator helps you search and find the right college.
- CSU Eligibility Index will help tell if you’re eligible for admission to the CSU.
- Education Planner supports students and parents with careers, selecting colleges, financial aid, and scholarships.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) helps students pay for college.
- FastWeb provides access to over 1.5 million scholarships to help students pay for college.
- The Student Guide shares valuable information about preparing for college and financial aid.
- UC Local Guarantee Qualifications determine if you are eligible for ELC designation based on if you are a California resident and rank in the top 9 percent of students in your California high school class.
- UC State Guarantee Qualifications determine if you’re in the top 9% of California high school graduates for UC admissions.
College-Going Rates Across California
- UC Admission Rate displays data from previous years for the number of applicants and acceptances by high school and school district.
- CSU Admission and Persistence Data displays data from previous years for the number of students from each high school or district who go to each CSU campus.
- UC Admission Report summarizes system-wide admissions rates by SAT and ACT score, A-G courses completed, and other applicant information.
- FAFSA Completion Rates by High School and District.
- FAFSA and CALGRANT Completion Rates by High School and District from EdTrust.