After you have verified that the person requesting access to the portal is the parent/guardian of the student then there are a couple of options to assist the parent.
If the parent/guardian does not have a username they can set up an account using their activation key/person GUID. To identify if the parent/guardian needs an activation key/person GUID search parent/guardian in all people > census> people > demographics > scroll down to person identifiers section > IF PORTAL USERNAME STATES: NO ACTIVE PARENT ACCOUNT then the activation key/person GUID can be provided.
Send the parent/guardian an email with their activation key:
Thank you for requesting the Parent Portal Activation Key. Please follow the steps below to get started:
- Click HERE
- Select Campus Parent
- Select New User
- Your activation key is:
- After you enter your activation key you will be prompted to create a username and password
- You will then be asked to set up a security email to be able to retrieve your username and password if you ever forget in the future
If the parent/guardian has a user name you can provide them with their username. To identify the username: search parent/guardian in all people > census> people > demographics > scroll down to person identifiers section > PORTAL USERNAME is displayed to the right. Once the parent has their username they can do one of the following:
- Recover password on their own using the password recovery email
- Call 916-567-5819 to reset their password
- Email [email protected] to request a password reset
- Go to the parent portal help desk and complete the Google form