There are a few reasons why one might need to delete information from a student transcript. The primary reason would be that the information was entered twice. Deleting this information is something that must be done by Research and Data. Here are the steps to making that happen:
- Obtain written approval from the principal of the school site.
- An assistant principal’s approval will not be accepted.
- Enter a work order with the principal’s written approval as an attachment.
- Attach a scanned copy of the transcript with the items to be deleted highlighted. Please use an actual highlighter, do not circle the items.
- Research and Data will remove the highlighted items from the student transcript and close work order.
Additional training is available if desired, please contact Research and Data.