Adding a summer school enrollment:
- Select the Year: At the top, select the Year = 20-21
- Select the School: For high schools, select the high school summer school program. For ESY, EL, and Kinder Readiness, select School = Summer School Program and Calendar = SS20-21 EL -OR- KR -OR- ESY Summer Sch Prog (The example below is for EL summer sch prog, but make sure you pick the correct school and calendar)
- Select “Search” and then select “All People” in the drop down. You can type the student’s name, last name, first name (Last, First) or enter the student number and click “Go”.
- Click on the student’s name as it appears below the search
- Click on the “Enrollments” tab
- Click “New”
This window will pop up, just click Ok
The calendar should default to the calendar you have selected at the top and the Schedule should default to “Main”
- Select the Grade. The grade MUST match the current 20-21 grade level. It should NOT be next year’s grade level
- Type in the start date
- Select the “Local Start Status” of “01:From Public School, same district”
- Click “Save”
To view all enrolled students, change the search to “Student” and click “Go”. A list of all enrolled students will appear.