Summary: The purpose of this KB article is to provide NUSD staff the procedures and details for requesting a quote from one of our primary IT vendors, CDW-G.
Audience: All NUSD staff responsible for generating quotes on behalf of their respective sites/departments.
- Go to: www.cdwg.com/nusd
- In the upper left-hand corner, select “Log On”
- Enter appropriate sign-on information
- Make selections for which items you wish to receive a quote
- After you have made your selections click on the “Cart” Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- At the bottom of the page of items you have selected, select the “Quote” button. Please always select “Standard Quote” from the drop-down menu
- The shipping address should stay as 1931 Arena Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834 for any items that will require configuration or support from IT. This is the default address
- Include your name and email address to receive an email notification. If you want multiple people to receive email confirmation, separate email addresses with a ;
- For the shipping information, please always use the Use CDW-Negotiated Shipping Rates section
- Include site and/or department on Quote Description. Be as precise and succinct as possible
- IMPORTANT: Checkbox “Attach PDF copy to confirmation”
- You will receive an email with the quote attached. This quote is what would be attached to your PO requisition
- You cannot make purchases through this portal.
*If you merely want to provide a rough estimate to the requestor at your site for the cost, simply print out the shopping cart details. You would not need to go through the quote process unless you expect to fill out a PO requisition.