Get started with your Owl
This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl
For More Tips and Tricks Please Review the OWL Labs
For a great YouTube Setup Guide Please Click Here
Follow the steps below to get started with your Owl.
- Turn your Owl over and plug in the USB cable and power adapter.
- Plug the USB cable into your computer, and plug the power adapter into an outlet. Wait until Owl’s eye stop pulsing, and you hear a hoot. Now your Meeting Owl is ready to use.
- Determine the best location for your Owl
- Download the app and register your Meeting Owl Pro to unlock it, activate your warranty, and begin a call. Your Owl doesn’t need to be connected to WiFi to work, however, there are software updates that a released periodically with enhancements and new features to help your Meeting Owl Pro run even better.
- Start your Zoom or Google meets platform and select the Meeting Owl as your video, microphone, and speaker.
- Connect or cast your computer to your TV or Projector in order to display the Owl’s video for the class.
- You’re ready to get your class started. Return to your video conferencing software and start a session.
- For Troubleshooting we have found that unplugging and plugging the Meeting Owl from its power source solves 80% of issues that may come up.