What is it?
- A website for parents and students to view students’ attendance, grades, and schedule and where they can receive messages from schools and NUSD.
How do parents and students log in?
- The URL for the Portal is https://natomasunified.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/natomas.jsp?status=login
- This is a designated URL for the Portal only, separate from the staff/admin site.
- Download the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal app and follow these instructions on how to login
How do students get their login information?
- Each Monday, NUSD will generate usernames and passwords for new students (students who attended NUSD in 15-16 should already have a username/password).
- These usernames and passwords will be posted on the student’s “Login” tab in the Infinite Campus program, accessible by teachers and school site staff.
- These student logins are also the students’ network and Google logins.
How do parents/guardians get login information?
- Each Monday, NUSD will generate usernames and passwords for new parent/guardians. An activation notice with the URL, username, and password will be sent to the parent/guardian at the email address they have on file in Infinite Campus.
- These activation notices expire each week, so new activation notices will also be sent each Monday to existing users who have not yet activated their accounts.
- Parents/guardians will be prompted to set a new password and to establish security settings so that they can reset a forgotten password.
What if parents/guardians or students have questions about the Portal?
- The Natomas Unified School District website has a page with information about the Portal.
- Parents/guardians and students should connect with staff at their school site for questions about or assistance with the Portal.
- If school site staff is unable to resolve an issue, they should submit a Tech Support work order detailing the issue.