Below are the steps to update your Chromebook for CAASPP testing when receiving this error:
- Sign into the Chromebook using any NUSD Google account.
- Click on the 3-dot icon in the upper right hand corner of your browser window.
- Go to Help > About Chrome OS.
- Under “Google Chrome OS,” you’ll see which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook is using.
- Select Check for Updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
- When your Chromebook downloads a software update, at the bottom right, look for the “Update available” notification.
- Select Restart to Update.
- Your Chromebook will restart and update.
If you are having further issues after updating, please submit a work order.