Natomas Unified Families,
Commencing with the 2021-22 school year, Natomas Unified will launch a K-12 Virtual Academy that will provide families with an innovative option for students to learn, thrive, and excel in a virtual environment.
The Virtual Academy will have:
- Credentialed NUSD Teachers
- Board-adopted curriculum and textbooks
- Flexible student learning schedules
- Extracurricular opportunities
- Athletics for grades 9-12
To learn more about the new Virtual Academy, visit https://staging.natomasunified.org/virtual-academy/. There will also be a series of parent informational sessions beginning March 3. For additional dates, check the website or attached flyer.