Hello students and families! 2015-2016 will be my third year teaching 6th grade Social Studies at NP³ and I am excited for another awesome experience! I grew up in the Sacramento Area and attended Roseville High School before going away to college at Oregon State University. After graduating, I returned to California and got married in May of 2012. My current teaching qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts: History
- Bachelor of Arts: Education
- California Single Subject Social Studies Clear Credential
- California Multiple Subjects Credential
- Crosscultural, Language and Academic Development (CLAD) Certificate
My strengths in teaching are connecting with students and modeling a love of learning in the classroom. In my spare time I love to read. (I am always looking for new book recommendations!) I also enjoy cooking, the occasional video game, playing piano, and of course, spending time with my family, which includes my adorable yellow lab, Teddy. When we can, my husband and I love to travel. I am thrilled that I will get to visit Greece on our upcoming Fall Break!
I am thrilled to work with you and your student this year. Please don’t hesitate to let me know how I can help exceed your expectations for a great first year of middle school!
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Cell Phone/Text Message: (916) 247-9478
- School Phone: (916) 567-5740
- Class Instagram: @np3_mrswilliams