This is my fifth year at Np3 Charter middle school, where I teach 7th grade English. Previously, I taught for five years at Oscar de la Hoya Animo Charter High School in East Los Angeles.. Before that, I worked at Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes in Pasadena, CA and Westwood, CA, where I tutored students in phonics and reading comprehension. Currently, I am available by email and phone, and am usually on campus from 7:30 am till 3:30 p.m. My additional interests include spending time with my wife and children, listening to music, playing guitar, playing chess, reading, writing, hiking, biking, and pretty much anything outdoors.
- Elementary School: Our Lady of the Assumption, Carmichael, CA, Graduated in 1995.
- High School: Jesuit High School, Graduated Spring 1999
- Undergraduate: English Major, Philosophy Minor @ Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, Graduated Spring 2003
- Graduate School: Single Subject Credential in English, Masters in Education @ Loyola Marymount University, Graduated Spring 2006.
- Room Number: K2
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 916-567-5740 x6267
Teacher Team Contacts
- April Pagan – Math 7 and 8 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Shifrine – Science / email@example.com
- Nic Kons – Social Studies / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Clark – PE / email@example.com
- Maurice Kers – PE / firstname.lastname@example.org