Enrolling Now for 2021-2022 School Year
Kindergarten classes are offered at all Natomas Unified School District elementary and K-8 schools. Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021 to register for fall kindergarten.
- Nurturing, stimulating environment for children to develop foundational skills
- Perfect way for your child to get a strong start to their educational foundation
- Free full-day (7:45 a.m. – 1:40 p.m. approximately) Kindergarten program which combines direct instruction, small group instruction, hands-on activities, and use of technology to provide a rich and well-rounded program
- Safe, modern, 21st-century facilities
Below you will find a list of elementary and K-8 schools that offer Kindergarten.
- American Lakes School, 2800 Stone Creek Drive, Sacramento, CA 95833
- Bannon Creek School, 2775 Millcreek Drive, Sacramento, CA 95833
- H. Allen Hight Elementary School, 3200 North Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95835
- Heron School, 5151 Banfield Drive, Sacramento, CA 95835
- Jefferson School, 2001 Pebblewood Drive, Sacramento, CA 95833
- Natomas Park Elementary School, 4700 Crest Drive, Sacramento, CA 95835
- Paso Verde School, 5240 PV Scholars Lane, Sacramento, CA 95835
- Two Rivers Elementary School, 3201 W. River Drive, Sacramento, CA 95833
- Witter Ranch Elementary School, 3790 Poppy Hill Way, Sacramento, CA 95834
To find out if our Kindergarten program is the right fit for your child, please call (916) 567-5819 or email [email protected].
Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)
The GATE program in the Natomas Unified School District is for children of exceptional achievements and abilities. Eligibility is determined at the end of 1st grade utilizing multiple measures. GATE cluster classes are at all elementary schools beginning in 2nd grade.