You will have access to your NUSD Google account until August 13th to export any Google Drive files you want to take with you after graduation.
Please note: G Suite for Education accounts have unlimited storage, but personal Google accounts do not. Depending how many files you have, you may need to purchase additional Google Drive storage or use a different storage method.
If you want all of your files:
- Google Takeout Transfer is the quickest way to transfer your files to another Google account.
- Read the Takeout Transfer Help Article to find out what type of files are transferred through this process before proceeding.
If you want to pick and choose your files:
- Put all the files and folders you want into one folder
- Download the folder containing all of the files
- Upload the folder to your personal Google Drive
Please contact your school for further assistance.